The Subaru Forester®. Motor Trend’s 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year®The Subaru Forester has always been a vehicle to embody the power, control and versatility that Subaru owners love. Now, the all-new 2014 Forester also represents a green-minded, fuel-efficient small SUV, as every 2014 Forester is built in a zero landfill plant. Combine that with more cargo room, available power lift gates, and 32 mpg highway, and you’ve got a vehicle that can take every day to task. Of course, the redesigned Forester is a 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ that comes with road-gripping Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and the balance and power of the legendary SUBARU BOXER® engine. All of these things have helped make it Motor Trend’s 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year®.
It’s the same Forester owners have grown to love, only better.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive w/ 32 MPG HWY and Lineartronic CVT delivers excellent fuel economy.
- SUBARU BOXER¨ engine provides efficient operation and a low center of gravity for balance that can be felt.
- Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle standard on all 2014 Forester non-turbo models.
- The protection of seven airbags and rollover sensor standard.
- Available X-MODE ensures excellent driving performance even on poor road surfaces.
- For those wanting additional power, the Forester 2.0XT comes with a new direct injection turbo (DIT) Subaru BOXER engine which produces 250 hp and 258 lb-ft torque.
- Improved and refined interior space with available Harmon/Kardon audio featuring Aha.
- Available EyeSight Driver Assist Technology that makes a safe Forester even safer.
¹ EyeSight™ is a driver assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, and weather and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations.
² Manufacturer-estimated hwy fuel economy for 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i CVT models. Actual mileage may vary.